- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Maxo Homes S.L. collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Maxo Homes S.L. with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey to providing feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Maxo Homes S.L. collects your data so that we can email you with special offers on the other products and services we think you might like. If you agree, Maxo Homes S.L. will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
How do we store your data?
Maxo Homes S.L. surely stores the data we gather through forms, in our secure server. We don’t collect sensitive data such as payment details.
Maxo Homes S.L. will keep your data for a maximum of 5 years in order to comply with requirements around reporting and accounting but also in order to provide customers with copies of previously completed work if required. Contacts who are engaged in active sales conversations will have their data stored for the same length of time as customers. This is to facilitate longer sales cycles as well as to comply with requirements around reporting.
Maxo Homes S.L. would like to send you information about products and services of ours, that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date. You have right at any time to stop Maxo Homes S.L. from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Maxo Homes S.L. group. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Maxo Homes S.L. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Maxo Homes S.L. for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Maxo Homes S.L. correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Maxo S.L. to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Maxo Homes S.L. erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Maxo Homes S.L. restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Maxo Homes S.L.’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Maxo Homes S.L. transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: +34 744 405 450
Or write to us: Maxo Homes S.L., C/Joan de Crespi 55, 07014 Palma, Mallorca
What are cookies?
Cookies are text filed places on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There is a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality Maxo S.L. uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising Maxo S.L. uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and your IP address. Maxo S.L. sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage your cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +34 744 405 450
Or write to us at Maxo Homes S.L., C/Joan de Crespi 55, 07014 Palma, Mallorca
How to contact the appropriate authorities
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Maxo S.L. has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos
Address: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (AEPD), C/ Jorge Juan, 6 , 28001-Madrid